Purpose 目 的
That the food order is taken in a timely manner by friendly smiling staff and that the promotions or special of the day / restaurant are explained clearly and friendly.
下单的时候必须及时地,面带笑容地向客人清楚介绍促销及今天的特价。
Why is this task important for you and our guests?
为什么这项任务对你和客人都十分重要?
Answers:
回答:
1. To maximize guests satisfaction.
最大限度地满足客人的需求
2. To ensure the orders are taken in a timely manner
确保下单及时
3. To ensure daily specials are sold by the end of the day
确保当天的特价商品卖出去
Procedure 程 序
WHAT/ STEPS 什么/步骤 | HOW/ STANDARDS 怎样/标准 | TRAINING QUESTIONS 培训问题 |
---|---|---|
ready for ordering.观察客人是否准备好点单了 | Keep a close eye on the guest for any signs of them ready to order. Don’t stand to far away of the table in clear view of the guests. 留意客人看他们是否准备好点单,不要站得太远,以免看不清楚客人准备好没有。 When the guest has closed the menu and/or takes a sip of the drink or look around that is usually the signal of being ready to order.当客人合上菜单或者喝一小口水四周看一看的时候,这通常是客人准备好点单的迹象。 | 1.Why should you keep a clear eye on the guests? 为什么要留意客人? Why shouldn’t you stand too far away fromthe table? 为什么不要站得太远? What should you do when the guest is looking around for attention? 如果客人四周看,你该怎么办? |
Approach the table to take order. 走近桌子点单 | 1.and communication and say, Mr./Mrs./Ms./Sir/Madam XXXX, may I take your order now or would you like a few more minutes? 走近桌子,站在与客人有眼神接触的的位置说:XX先生/小姐,你们想现在点单还是等一会呢? 2.Look at the guest with a friendly smile, stand upright and lean the body forward a little bit. 站直,身体向前倾一点,友好地面对客人 3.Listen carefully to the guest and right down the items on your note pad. Items must be listed on the note pad by seat number. Ask required questions per dish; for example, 细心聆听客人,在下单本上记录清楚。要记清楚桌号,每样菜记下客人的要求,如: 4.Appetizer–Fungus salad without garlic 头盘:凉拌木耳不要蒜 Congee– . Minced pork congee with preserved egg without pepper. Repeat the order to guest after written in on your order pad.重复客人的点单 Speak to the guest slowly, clearly and politely. 跟客人讲话要慢,清楚并且有礼貌 | 1.Why should you have eye contact? 为什么要与客人有眼神接触? 2.Why should you be friendly and smile? 为什么要微笑地友好地面对客人? 3.Why should you listed carefully? 为什么要细心聆听客人 4.Why should you write the order down? 为什么要把客人的点单记下来? 5.Why should you write the seat number on your note pad as well? 为什么要要记清楚桌号? 6.Why should you repeat the order? 为什么要重复客人的点单? 7.Why should you speak slowly and clearly? 为什么要慢慢地清楚地说? |
Suggestive selling.暗示式销售 | During the order taking process, suggest to consider additional dishes/ desserts,such as: Chilled osmanthus coconut pudding or Diced mango and cream in soft glutinous rice dumpling. 在点单的程序中,建议增加一些菜或是甜点,比如:桂花椰子糕或是雪媚娘 | Why should you suggest additional choices or dishes? 为什么要建议增加一些菜? |
Desserts upselling can also be kept for after the main course is finished and the table is cleared) (甜点可以放到主菜吃饭,清理了桌子后) | Why shouldn’t you be too aggressive in upselling? 为什么不能硬性地推销? | |
---|---|---|
In addition, suggest the guest to consider the daily specials, promotional items. 建议客人试试今日特色,推销的产品 | Why can the dessert be kept to the end as well? 为什么甜品可以放到最后才上? | |
4.POS System POS系统 | Add the order into the POS System for bill recording and the order to print out in the required kitchen. 把点单打入POS系统,以便记录帐单和厨房出菜 | 1. Why should the order be put into the POS System?为什么点单要输入POS系统? |
Now ask the trainee to practice the task from start to end to test his/her competence.
现在要求实习生练习从开始到结束的过程,测试技能.
Summary questions: 问题概要
1.Why should you keep a clear eye on the guests?
为什么要留意客人?
2.Why shouldn’t you stand too far away from the table?
为什么不要站得太远?
3.What should you do when the guest is looking around for attention?
如果客人四周看,你该怎么办?
4.Why should you have eye contact?
为什么要与客人有眼神接触?
5.Why should you be friendly and smile?
为什么要微笑地友好地面对客人?
6.Why should you listed carefully?
为什么要细心聆听客人
7.Why should you write the order down?
为什么要把客人的点单记下来?
8.Why should you write the seat number on your note pad as well?
为什么要要记清楚桌号?
9.Why should you repeat the order?
为什么要重复客人的点单?
10.Why should you speak slowly and clearly?
为什么要慢慢地清楚地说?
11.Why should you suggest additional choices or dishes?
为什么要建议增加一些菜?
12.Why shouldn’t you be too aggressive in upselling?
为什么不能硬性地推销?
13.Why can the dessert be kept to the end as well?
为什么甜品可以放到最后才上?
14.Why should you suggest daily specials?
为什么要建议客人试试今日特色?
15.Why should the order be put into the POS System?
为什么点单要输入POS系统?