• Purpose 目 的

    That the soiled ashtrays are changed in a timely and efficient manner, without too much noise and disturbance by friendly and smiling staff.

    用及时、有效的方式更换烟灰缸,保持友好的微笑,尽量不要打扰客人

    Why is this task important for you and our guests?

    为什么这项任务对你和客人都十分重要?

    Answers:

    回答:

    1. To maximize guest’s satisfaction

    最大化提升客人满意度

    2. To ensure the guests’ ashtrays are cleared in a timely and efficient manner

    确保客人的烟灰缸時刻保持清潔,及於適當時更换。

    3. To ensure there is space on the table should the guest want to continue their conversation

    當更換煙灰缸時以不打擾客人為原則。

    • Procedure 程 序
    WHAT/ STEPS 什么/步骤 HOW/ STANDARDS 怎样/标准 TRAINING QUESTIONS 培训问题
    Observe Guest Table 观察客人餐桌 *Identify the need to change ashtrays as per Service Standard Requirements. 确定客人是否需要更换烟灰缸,并根据服务标准更换。 *Make sure ashtrays on the table do not have more than 2 cigarette butts. 确保所有烟缸不能超过 2 个烟头。 1.Why do you need to observe guest table? 为什么需要观察客人餐桌?
    Prepare to Change Ashtray 准备更换烟灰缸 *Prepare 2-4 clean ashtrays on a service tray. 准备 2-4 个干净烟缸在托盘里。
    Approach Guest Table 走近桌子 *Carry service tray with left hand, stand behind guest’s right-hand side, right leg slightly in front. 左手托托盘, 站在客人的右边,右腿微微向前。
    Change Used Ashtrays 更换烟灰缸 *Quietly, without disturbing the guests, exchange ashtrays. Say “Excuse me, Mr/Mrs/Ms XXX (or Sir/Madam), may I change your ashtray(s) please?” 在不打扰客人的情况下更换烟灰缸。说“对不起,女士/先生 /小姐,请问我可以为您更换烟灰缸吗?” *If guest agrees, stand at the appropriate position. Place a clean ashtray in your right hand. Place cleaned ashtray inverted on top of soiled ashtray. (Purpose: Cover the soiled ashtray so as to avoid cigarette butts or ashes from spilling). 如果可以,站在適當位置。用你的右手拿一个干净的烟缸, 将干净的烟缸盖住脏的烟缸上面。(目的:防止烟头和烟灰散落)。 *After the inverted ashtray has been placed on top of the used one, remove both ashtrays with your right hand onto service tray at the same time. Using your right hand place a clean ashtray on the same spot where the used ashtray originally was. 用右手同时拿走两个烟缸放进托盘里, 然后拿一个新的烟 缸,将它放在原先烟缸所放的位置上。 *Standard: Change ashtrays every time the guest extinguishes a cigarette. 标准:更换烟灰缸时确保客人已熄灭香烟。 *If a lit cigarette is sitting on an ashtray, let the guest remove it if the ashtray needs to be changed. Do not transfer the cigarette from the ashtray to another one for the guest. 如果扣在烟缸上的香烟仍燃烧着,而烟缸又需要更换了,则 让客人自己先取下香烟,不要自行将客人的香烟从此烟缸中 转到另一个烟缸中。 Cigar: *If it is an extinguished cigar sitting on an ashtray, put a clean ash tray on the side, and let the guest to remove the cigar before exchanging the soiled one according to the Standard Service Procedures. Normally, cigars will be extinguished automatically, if left alone for a while. Guest will re-light it when he wants to smoke it again. 如果扣在烟缸上的烟已熄灭,放一个干净的烟缸在一边,让客人先取下香烟,然后按照标准程序更换脏烟缸,正常情况 下雪茄燃烧一会后将自动熄灭,当客人想再次抽雪茄时会重 新点燃它。 (DRILL LANGUAGE) 语言练习 1.Why do you need to apologize? 为什么需要道歉? 2. Why do you need to ask before changing the ashtrays? 为什么更换烟灰缸需要客人的 允许? 3.Why do you need to check the used ashtrays? 为什么需要检查客人已使用的烟灰缸?
    Dispose Soiled Ashtrays 处理脏烟缸 *Do not leave numerous soiled ashtrays around your workplace.Empty and have them washed as soon as possible. 不要在工作台上留下太多的脏烟缸, 要及时更换。 *During the process of clearing the soiled ashtrays, noises are to be kept to the minimum level. 在清理脏烟缸的过程中,要尽量避免发出噪音。 *Remove the soiled ashtrays to the Dishwashing Area or Service Station. 把脏烟灰缸放到洗碗间或服务区。 Why should you be quiet? 为什么要保持安静? Note: Do not change the bone plates and ashtrays at the same time. They should both be separate Service Procedures. 不可同時間更換煙灰缸及骨碟。 Never pour the cigarette butts into other operating equipment or clean the ashtrays in front of the guests. 在任何情況下不可在餐廳內清 理煙灰缸。

    Now ask the trainee to practice the task from start to end to test his/her competence.

    现在要求实习生练习从开始到结束的过程,测试技能.

    Summary questions:

    问题简要

    1.Why do you need to observe guest table?

    为什么需要观察客人餐桌?

    2. Why do you need to apologize?

    为什么需要道歉?

    3. Why do you need to ask before changing ashtrays?

    更换烟灰缸需要客人的允许?

    4. Why do you need to check the used ashtrays?

    为什么需要检查客人已使用的烟灰缸?

    5. Why should you be quiet?

    为什么要保持安静?