Purpose 目 的
That food is served fast & efficiently from the kitchen with all the required condiments and sauces to the guest’s table / PDR according to the captain’s order.
所有的食品都要迅速有效地,准确地,根据单上指示从厨房送到指定客人的餐桌或包房,并且各种配料齐备。 1.Why is this task important for you and our guests?
为什么这项任务对你和客人都十分重要?
Answers:
回答:
1. To maximize guest’s satisfaction
最大化提升客人满意度
2. To ensure dishes are served fast and efficiently
确保食品服务迅速有效
3. To ensure the pantry is set up with the required condiments for service
确保传菜间服务所需的各种配料都准备好
4. To ensure the pantry staff are trained on their responsibilities
确保传菜员都接受职责培训
- Procedure 程 序
WHAT/ STEPS 什么/步骤 | HOW/ STANDARDS 怎样/标准 | TRAINING QUESTIONS 培训问题 |
---|---|---|
1. Service Cutleries 服务餐具 | *Replenish service cutleries according to the par stock and the expected business level. 根据生意预测及库存标准补充餐具。 *Check cutlery cleanliness: free from tarnish and stains. 检查餐具清洁,确保保持光泽,没有褪色。 | 1. Why should you keep the par stock and expected business level in mind? 为什么要根据生意预测情况保持库存? 2. Why should you check the cleanliness? 为什么要检查卫生情况? |
2. Chinaware 瓷器 | *Replenish chinaware in the storage cabinet according to the par stock. 根据库存标准补充瓷器。 *Check chinaware cleanliness: free from stains, chips and cracks. 检查瓷器,确保干净,无破损。 | 1. Why should you follow the par stock? 为什么要遵循库存? 2. Why should you check the cleanliness? 为什么要检查卫生? |
3. Condiments 配料 | *Prepare enough condiments before the restaurant operation. 在餐厅营业前准备足够的配料。 *Prepare enough sauces, condiments and side dishes for each meal period. 预备好足够每段餐时需要的汁酱,小食及配料。 | 1. Why should there be enough condiments? 为什么要准备足够的配料? |
4. White board 白板 | *Make sure the white board is updated with the latest information: reservations, VIPs and their allocated private rooms, dishes, etc. 保证白板上记录了最新的信息:预定,VIP 和他们的包间,食 品等。 | 1. Why should the white board be updated with the latest information? 为什么白板上要记录最新的信息? 2. Why should you know the VIPs and their allocated private room? 为什么要知道 VIP 安排在那个包间? |
5. Pantry area 传菜区域 | *Ensure PLG gas bottle is filled, and have spare ones on standby. 确保煤气充足,有备用准备。 *Ensure the pantry area is clean, the floor not slippery and there is no unnecessary equipment and other items lying around. 确保传菜区域干净,地面清洁,不滑。没有不需要的物品摆放。 *Make sure all mise-en-place are within easy reach. 所有的备品都容易拿取。 Check and switch on the hot water machine. 检查热水器是否已开启。 *Refill and strain away tea leaves/dust from tealeaf containers for tea station. 加添及整理好茶叶。 *Service trays and food covers should be ready and clean. 传菜用托盘,盖等要干净备齐。 刀,叉,茶匙,分羹,公壳,片鸭刀叉,白手套,火焰虾叉,已放有气体的瓦斯炉具。 *Check and stock up Chinese and cooking wines. 花雕,玫瑰露,煮酒要备齐。 *Prepare and stock up Dim Sum boxes and bags, takeaway boxes, tape, ribbons, scissors, etc. 点心盒,外卖盒,点心袋,胶袋,丝带,剪刀等要备齐。 *Prepare and stock up crab scissors, winter melon cups, coconut sauce cups, dish saucers, soup spoons, etc. 大闸蟹剪刀叉,冬瓜盅,椰盅,汁酱斗,分羹,大汤羹等。 *Prepare ball pens and paper. 划单用水笔,纸要备齐。 *Prepare and stock up bone plates, saucers, teaspoons, demitasse spoons, sauce dishes, rice bowls, etc. 骨碟,底碟,茶匙,小茶匙,汁酱碟,饭碗,汤底碟等。 *Prepare salt and pepper holders. 整理好胡椒,盐盅。 *Check that all number clips are stored in the correct pigeon holes and ensure there will be sufficient number clips ready for service. 检查所有号夹对号储放在传菜夹格里,确保足够号夹用于服 务中。 | 1. Why should the pantry be clean? 为什么传菜间要保持干净? 2. Why should the floors not be slippery? 为什么地面不能滑? 3. Why should the mise-en-place be easily available? 为什么备品要容易拿到? 4. Why do you need to check all the number clips? 为什么需要检查所有的号夹? |
Now ask the trainee to practice the whole task from start to end to test his/her competence.
现在要求培训生练习从开始到结束的过程,测试技能.
Summary questions:
问题摘要:
1. Why should you keep the service cutlery par stock and expected business level in mind?
为什么要根据生意预测情况保持库存?
2. Why should you check the service cutlery cleanliness?
为什么要检查刀具的卫生情况?
3. Why should you follow the chinaware par stock?
为什么要遵循库存?
4. Why should you check the chinaware cleanliness?
为什么要检查瓷器的卫生?
5. Why should there be enough condiments?
为什么要准备足够的配料?
6. Why should the white board be updated with the latest information?
为什么白板上要记录最新的信息?
7. Why should you know the VIPs and their allocated private rooms?
为什么要知道 VIP 安排在那个包间?
8. Why should the pantry be clean?
为什么传菜间要保持干净?
9. Why should the floors not be slippery?
为什么地面不能滑?
10. Why should the mise-en-place be easily available?
为什么备品要容易拿到?
11. Why do you need to check all number clips?
为什么需要检查所有的号夹?
12. Why do you need to check the menus with service in the front and kitchen?
为什么需要同厅面及厨房核对单?